Neodymium magnets are surprisingly strong for their size. These magnets are triple coated nickel-copper-nickel for good corrosion resistance and magnetised axially giving a north pole on one flat face and a south pole on the opposite.
- Pack contains 50x modelling magnets.
- Magnets measure 2mm x 0.5mm
- The North and south poles are on the flat faces
- Each magnet has a vertical pull of 75g flush to a mild steel surface
- High grade N52 (NdFeB) neodymium magnets
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: Neodymium magnets can be harmful if inhaled or swallowed so please store them safely out of reach of children. For children’s projects use them strictly under adult supervision.