Wound markers, they’re great! But do we really need to tell you what they’re used for? They’re wound markers used to… mark wounds. It’s really as simple as that!
And wouldn’t you know, we’ve just released some wound markers that are perfect for all your gaming needs! You’ll never panic over picking up the dice stand-ins again.
These markers can be used for:
- Warhammer 40k
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Star Wars Legion
- Marvel Crisis Protocol
- Kill Team
- Horus Heresy
And more! Literally, in any game where you wound your opponent and need to track it, we’ve got you covered. They’re wound markers… you get it.
We Had a Little Extra Time on our Hands!
So we’ve shown you where you should use wound markers, but we had all this time set aside to write a cool blog about them, so…
Maybe you’re bored of simply using wound markers in your gaming life and want to spice up your day-to-day.
Why not use wound markers for all these things? Or not, we can’t tell you what to do.
- Got a papercut? Wound marker.
- Burnt your mouth on a hot cup of tea? Wound marker.
- Stubbed your toe on the table? Wound marker.
But not all damage is physical:
- Mate insulted your painting skills? Take that wound marker!
- On the phone to your mum, who is sharing some “home truths”? Pop a wound marker down
- Stayed off socials all day to avoid spoilers, only to see THE big twist within seconds of opening an app out of pure habit? Slam that marker down.
- Drawing on all your knowledge and experience for ideas to show off wound markers to sexy and sophisticated gamers, but all you came up with was this nonsense?… No?… Just us then…? Fine, well pass me a wound marker!
The list of uses is endless but remember, you’ll want to use your brand-new Colour Forge wound markers for all your wound marking needs.